About 10 days have passed since the release of ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.1. We already have a new release! Today ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.2 has been shipped! Update yours from the WordPress admin dashboard. The latest is available for download in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.2 – Change Log
I recently changed my product work flow over the past two weeks and it showed. Below is a list of closed issues from the 2.0.2 milestone.
- Removed unused variables.
- Redirect URLs are now centralized.
- Registration fields are now required via HTML5 (they have always been checked via AJAX :)
- The status filters (hooks) have changed – making it easier for other developers to integrate.
- Usernames are now sanitized when applicable.
- Scottish Gaelic translation added.
- Dialog positioning are now filtered – this allows for the Pro version to have granular control over the dialog position via the settings.
- Login & Register have improved UI/UX – form fields are disabled during form submission
- Fixed a PHP Notice
- Hebrew translation added
Goodbye Captcha Integration
A WordPress support forum member reached out to me. The member wanted spam registration in place. He suggested, Goodbye Captcha. Me and the plugin author were quickly in contact. We worked together. ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.2 is now supported by Goodbye Captcha! A free alternative to anti-spam registration.
We have two more translations available. Bringing the total to 15! Thank you. The new translations are; Scottish Gaelic, and Hebrew. If you are interested in translating ZM AJAX Login Register please contact me. I am eager to work with translators.
The ZM AJAX Login Register version 2.0.2 update would not of been possible with out the support from the community. I’d like to thank everyone that reached out to me via the support forum. Either providing translations, reporting bugs, asking for feature request, or plugin integration. Thank you.
Although this update is a minor release, it is a pivotal point for the product workflow of ZM ALR. Since re-writing ZM ALR to use Quilt & Lumber tracking and fixing bugs, along with adding enhancements has become easier than ever. The update also streamlines the process between ZM AJAX Login Register Pro. Considering the Pro version shares the same code base as the free, less the features.
If you haven’t already done so please update to the latest!