With this month’s earlier release of ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.0 finished, I’m already at work on two new plugins. Both of which have been approved by WordPress.org and should be on the official WordPress plugin repository within the week.
First a few small updates for ZM AJAX Login Register. Thus far 15% of the user base has made the update, and others are following. For version 2.0.1 we have a new translation, and small tweaks. Feedback has been positive. Thoughts or concerns are always welcomed. Please leave them below in the comments.
ZM AJAX Login Register Version 2.0.1
The month’s GitHub milestone only had a few updates.
- The “are you a member?” and “already registered?” link in the dialog/modals are now redirected to their respective pages based on the settings. If no page is set, they function as expected. The “are you a member” link will open the login dialog. The “already registered?” will open the registration dialog. Issue #119.
- A few missed translations have been added. Issue #121
- The “tool tip” text for “Login” now changes to “Logout”. Issue #122.
- Swedish translation is now available. Issue #123.
- The setting for “Additional styling” was not being displayed when used. Issue #124.
- Polish translation is now available. Issue #125.