Not only was ZM AJAX Login Register version 2.0.2 shipped today, the Pro version has been updated. Today ZM AJAX Login Register Pro version 2.0.1 has shipped! The latest Pro release feature a traffic jam of updates. Along with the added feature request; Email Login, and Dialog Positioning.
You can download the latest ZM AJAX Login Register Pro from the store!
ZM AJAX Login Register Pro – Feature Request!
While the free version of ZM AJAX Login Register is dedicated to keeping features minimal, the ZM AJAX Login Register Pro does not. There are several features that have been requested more than once (yes the “forgot password” is the most requested, but yet to be added). Customers have requested “login and register with email”, and the ability to “control the dialog positioning”.
Feature Request – Login an Register with Email
While allowing visitors to register with their email is problematic, and not secure, email login is not. The feature to login with email was added. Registering with email may be added in the feature.
This new feature is found on the “Misc.” tab. Once enabled the “User name” field will be replaced by an “Email” field on the login forms.
Feature Request – Dialog Positioning
The “Dialog Positioning” feature is found on the “Design” tab. This allows for a complex, and granular control over the positioning of the dialog boxes. For detail regarding positioning the dialogs visit jQuery UI API on positioning.
The update list includes the following:
- Fixed issue when “Force Login” is enabled admins could not access the WordPress admin. They had to login via the dialog.
- Fixed issue when “Email Verify” displayed “invalid URL” for valid URLs
- Feature request added, “Dialog positioning”. Provides a granular approach to manage the initial dialog positioning.
- Added language template file.
- Fixed Google reCAPTCHA form issue that prevented some fields from displaying.
- Fixed Google reCAPTCHA from showing on register form all the time
- Feature request added “Email Login”. Allows users to login with their email.
- Feature request Login and register dialog links now open login/register pages if set. If not set they will toggle their respective forms.
Please make sure to update ZM AJAX Login Register to the latest!